6 Mayfred Avenue,
Hope Valley, SA 5090
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2021
Rent ID: 4606429
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern home in sought after Suburb
*AVAILABLE DATE: 2/11/21
*THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
*SORRY, NO PETS
Family home in popular Hope Valley
Property features include:
- 3 Bedrooms, main with walk in robe & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with mirrored robes
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan Living area with sliding door to undercover entertaining
- Floating floors throughout living areas
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
- Good sized secure yard
- Auto garage door
- Ducted reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Close to walking trails, Highbury Primary school, bus stop & Tea Tree Plaza
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We also ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers.
As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hope Valley
Lifestyle in Hope Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hope Valley? 6 Mayfred Avenue, Hope Valley could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.