6 Kennedy Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$7,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3104223
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superbly renovated family home
Nestled at the top of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac, this conveniently located period home appears deceptively unassuming. Once inside, a stunning renovation and restoration awaits you.
Almost entirely rebuilt, the magnificent family home provides generous proportions and luxurious quality that will literally take your breath away.
Downstairs you will find:
* formal living room with decorative OFP and hydronic heating
* two double bedrooms with built in robes
* stylish central bathroom
* separate laundry filled with built in cupboards
* exceptional kitchen with abundant storage and oversized marble island bench
* stainless steel appliances including Smeg 6-burner gas stove and 900mm oven
* open plan family room with fully retractable glass doors to maximise indoor / outdoor living
Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, each with ensuite and expansive robes - one of which has a private balcony.
Hardwood floors and hydronic heating is featured throughout with ceiling fans to the bedrooms.
A rear laneway provides access to a double remote control garage, with the unique advantage of a semi self-contained space including open plan living area, bathroom and kitchenette. It will serve as a perfect home office or studio or could double as a guest bedroom if required.
The low maintenance back garden boasts a landscaped deck area - ideal alfresco dining, and the fully enclosed area will keep any little ones securely confined. An undercover patio completes your idyllic outdoor haven.
Location-wise, you can find Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, a plethora of Bridge Road dining options, Yarra Primary and the 109 tram just a short stroll away.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 6 Kennedy Street, Richmond is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how