6 Jenkins Street,
Chatswood, NSW 2067
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4076704
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full Brick House - Just Renovated
Nestled in a whisper quiet, no-through street, this single level brick home enjoys a sense of peace and seclusion rare for such a central location. Its leafy setting close to the pristine bushland of Ferndale Park is a leisurely 500m walk to the train station. The home has the attractively light-filled interiors overflowing with period appeal.
- Features high ornate cornices, picture rails and leadlight windows
- Elevated position capturing wraparound, leafy district panoramas
- Formal lounge with in-built electric heater
- Open plan kitchen and dining room, fully renovated bathrooms
- Cypress pine floors and French windows to kitchen/dining
- Expansive rear yard with grassy lawns framed by mature shade trees
- Four good sized bedrooms all with wardrobes (small bedroom can be study/home office)
- Neat family-sized kitchen, renovated bathrooms, big car port
- Steps to Chatswood Public & High School, stroll to Chatswood CBD
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chatswood
Lifestyle in Chatswood
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Chatswood with plenty of room to move. 6 Jenkins Street will be perfect for the growing family.