$410PW Book Online 24/7
6 Jarvis Street,
South Bunbury, WA 6230
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th November 2021
Rent ID: 4602438
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RIGHT OUT OF BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS - LAWN MOWING INCLUDED - PETS CONSIDERED!
Three bedroom, two bathrooms immaculately presented family home.
- Formal lounge room,
- Kitchen/dining combined
- Polished floorboards throughout,
- Large rooms with plenty of storage available
- Beautiful gardens
- Decking to courtyard & wrap around verandah
- Double lock up garage
This property has charm, character and is close to transport, shops and CBD. Get in quick to view this property!
**6 MONTH LEASE ONLY**
*** Pets Considered *** Lawn mowing is included *** Shed is not available for tenants use *** Feature fireplace only **
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact Lisa Sellick on 08979 800 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation
TO REGISTER FOR VIEWING: Please go to
www.raywhitebunbury.com and register to choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can not notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections or call Ray White direct on 9780 0700
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Bunbury
Lifestyle in South Bunbury
Walk to everything from 6 Jarvis Street, South Bunbury. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.