6 Higgins Avenue,
Elderslie, NSW 2570
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555562
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large and Impressive Family Home!
Located in one of Macarthur's most sought after suburbs, sits this five bedroom, double story residence in Elderslie. Positioned on the high side of the street offering beautiful district views this home is the perfect family home and is sure to tick all the boxes!
• The master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite
• Bedroom two, three and four all feature mirrored built in robes
• Bedroom five located downstairs with a mirrored built in wardrobe
• Ducted air conditioning
• Powder room downstairs
• Combined dining and living area to the lower level of the home with a gas connection point
• Secondary living area to the top level of the home
• The kitchen features a gas cooking stove top, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage space
• Under stair storage
• Low maintenance yard with an undercover alfresco area
• Double car garage with a remote control roller door
This property is located just a short 2 minute drive to Elderslie High School and Primary School and also a 5 minute drive to Camden CBD and Narellan Town Centre. This property is also within close proximity to parks and bus stops.
NOTE: Granny flat to be built in the backyard and construction will be starting from approximately September- Owner will be offering $20 off per week for the duration of the construction. The granny flat will have its own private access with gates to the right hand side of the property ( if you are looking at the property from the street ). Brand new vertical blinds are also being installed.
Be quick to book your appointment today and avoid disappointment.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are currently inspected by private inspections and video tours.
Contact our leasing team today for further details.
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elderslie
Lifestyle in Elderslie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Elderslie comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6 Higgins Avenue, Elderslie today!