6 Herbert Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th August 2021
Rent ID: 4504287
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Family Home
This spacious, freestanding two level family home offers a versatile layout, classic original features with contemporary renovations, lovely living areas, plus a large wrap-around outdoor entertaining space.
Set on a quiet street with a good sized yard and charming cottage garden, this property features 3 bedrooms + study, separate lounge room and dining areas with combustion fireplace and french doors to the veranda and deck. Stylish kitchen with timber bench-tops, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and dishwasher. Ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, plantation shutters and polished timber floors throughout.
- Two generous bedrooms upstairs,master with walk-in robe
- 2nd bedroom with built ins and attached playroom
- Third bedroom on ground floor, overlooking courtyard
and leafy garden area
- Fabulous wrap-around entertaining deck with built in seating
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for kids
- Pet friendly
- Directly opposite Summer Hill Public school
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning in Master Bedroom
- Ceiling fans and fly screens
- Study with built-ins and large desk
Please note the cubby house seen in these photos has been removed and no longer exists.
Available approximately 4 August 2021 (subject to lockdown restrictions lifting)
Greater Sydney lockdown restrictions are still in place.
Private inspections are permitted with one person only. Please email the agent to arrange.
To apply for this property please visit our website www.raywhitesummerhill.com.au
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6 Herbert Street, Summer Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.