6 Henbury Street,
South Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th February 2021
Rent ID: 4248689
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This Bright Family Home Could be Yours!
~ PROPERTY FEATURES ~
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and A/C
- All bedrooms well sized and with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large open plan living space featuring A/C
- Sleek and modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space featuring stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Covered alfresco off main dining/living area, opening the property to cooling flow through breezes and connecting the outdoor to the indoor, perfect for entertaining!!!
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Fully fenced open yard
- Internal laundry included in the garage
- Remote double lock up garage
~ LOCATION FEATURES ~
- 4 minutes to the new Ripley Town Centre, with Coles scheduled to open in mid to late 2017
- 6 minutes to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- 10 minutes to Springfield Central Train Station park and ride
- 10 minutes to downtown Ipswich
- 40km to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport via the new Legacy Way Tunnel
- 40 minutes to the Gold Coast
~ IMPORTANT ~
FAST TRACK THE PROCESS AND SEND YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! We accept applications before inspection!
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, we encourage you to apply online with 1 form to seek pre-approval.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ~
PLEASE NOTE AVAILABLE DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please note that tenant is responsible to pay for water, electricity, internet, phone, and potentially gas
Balanced and beautiful, the vision for Yarrabilba is built on bringing you a complete community that nurtures traditional family values - providing you with a true sense of belonging.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Ripley
Lifestyle in South Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Henbury Street, South Ripley, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Ripley.