6 Gwynne Street,
Ashcroft, NSW 2168
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603964
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Renovated Family Home
This well presented family home is positioned in a quiet street and close to shops, schools, parks and public transport. Featuring 4 bedrooms, open plan living, modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances, stylish bathroom, air conditioning, timber floors throughout, single detached garage, undercover outdoor entertaining area and an extra large backyard for the kids to play and enjoy.
With the current health crisis we are very mindful of both our team and your well being. If you are interested in this property, please follow the following steps;
1. Take a moment to view all the photos provided with this advertisement
2. Book a private inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
3. After viewing the home, if you would like to apply we will share an application form with you immediately
The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashcroft
Lifestyle in Ashcroft
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Ashcroft comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6 Gwynne Street, Ashcroft today!