6 Glenside Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th August 2021
Rent ID: 4505693
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home, ideal location
This beautiful home has everything you could need and is ready for its new tenants! With 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, a rumpus room, a separate study/office and a large entertaining deck, this home is perfect for a family.
Not to mention the perfect location! Situated in a quiet street of Wavell Heights, with parks, schools and shops including Chermside Shopping Centre just a short distance away. The airport is also just a 15 - 20 minute drive away.
- 4 bedrooms, with built in wardrobes in most rooms
- Large rumpus room downstairs
- 2 bathrooms, with the upstairs bathroom having a separate toilet & a bath
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, as well as a gas stove and dishwasher
- 3 large living areas
- Air conditioning in two living areas, one upstairs and one downstairs
- Fans in two living areas and in 3 bedrooms
- Separate study or office upstairs
- Large entertaining deck upstairs, as well as undercover and closed in area underneath
- Fully fenced, with access from the front and back of property
This home won't last long so get in quick! Contact us now on (07) 3350 4739 or email@example.com to register for an inspection.
*Please note, you must register for any inspections you wish to attend if you wish to be kept up to date with any cancellations or changes to inspection times*
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 6 Glenside Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wavell Heights. This unfurnished property includes deck, balcony, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.