6 Gerald Crescent,
Doonside, NSW 2767
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4433059
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Family Home!
This freshly painted 3 bedroom home features;
- New floorboards throughout
- Air con to the lounge and also split system to the main bedroom
- New verticals
- Kitchen with electric cooking
- Neat bathroom
- Built-in to main
- External laundry
- Great sized backyard
- Quiet street
Please contact Samantha Stenning on 0478 699 333, to view or apply today.
Disclaimer: All information contained therein is gathered from third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doonside
Lifestyle in Doonside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Doonside with plenty of room to move. 6 Gerald Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.