6 Fulham Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234535
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Two Bedroom Semi Available
This stylishly presented semi detached home is quietly nestled in one of Newtown's most desirable residential pockets and presents fresh interiors and a newly paved outdoor entertainment space at the rear. Nestled between cosmopolitan King Street and Enmore Park making it perfect for those who love the pulse of city living but desire a sense of sanctuary. Enjoy close proximity to Newtown School of the Performing Arts, Newtown Public School and is an easy walk to Newtown Station, making for a quick 15 -20 minutes trip to the CBD.
- Spacious lounge room with ornamental fire place, separate dining room
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Beautifully refreshed kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of storage
- Neat and tidy bathroom includes bath and laundry facilities, separate W/C
- Accessible side atrium, skylight and big windows provide maximum light
- Wonderfully ornate ceilings, fresh paint and newly polished floorboards throughout
Please contact Anita Sano 0478 879 175 and "Book Inspection" to be notified of the open inspection times.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
*** FACE MASK - Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Fulham Street, Newtown, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Newtown.