6 Foyle Avenue,
Birrong, NSW 2143
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383433
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom brick house freshly painted with sun room that can be used as a third bedroom, large sunny lounge area, polish floorboards throughout, neat kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry, second toilet outside, large garden shed for storage. Only a minute walk to station and local shops.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Birrong
Lifestyle in Birrong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Birrong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6 Foyle Avenue, Birrong.