6 Forster Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4430519
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Oversized 4 Bedroom Family Home In Sought After Location !
Discover this huge family home situated in a highly convenient and sought after location location, just moments from West Ryde Train Station, shopping village and local schools . With a spacious floor plan that offers whole family entertaining and 3 living rooms and formal dinning. Four generous sized bedrooms and ample storage space, this home is ideal for growing families that love to entertain. This well-maintained home offers modern, light filled interiors throughout with a large backyard and neatly manicured front yard -all that's left to do is move in!
- Spacious, open-plan living and dining area opening out to the outdoor entertaining patio
- Modern, sun-filled kitchen & dinning with breakfast bar, gas cook top, stone bench tops and ample storage space
- Large Formal dinning flowing out into large front living room
- Generous sized Upstairs living/family room
- Four generous sized light filled bedrooms all with built-ins, main with walk in robe and en suite
- Modern family bathroom uniquely set up with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry room with 3rd toilet & shower and access to backyard
- Paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large grassy backyard space.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs and reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs
- Internal access from garage
- 9 min walk to West Ryde Station (0.6km)
- 6 min walk to Anzac Park (0.4km)
- 13 min walk to West Ryde Marketplace (0.9km)
- 14 min walk to West Ryde Library (1.1km)
- 8 min walk to West Ryde Early Learning Center (0.6km)
- 6 min drive to West Ryde Public School (2.4km)
- 5 min drive to Meadowbank Public School
- 5 min drive to Meadowbank TAFE (1.8km)
- 2 min drive to Ryde TAFE (1.0km)
- 3 min drive to Top Ryde Shopping Center (1.6km)
- 25 min drive to Sydney CBD (16.0km)
- 15 min drive to Parramatta CBD (10.0km)
Green Real Estate is proud to present this exciting property that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes. Looking for your ideal rental property in the Northern district? Having difficulty finding your perfect property to settle in time?
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
6 Forster Street, West Ryde, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Ryde.