6 Fernwood Road,
Narre Warren, VIC 3805
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648050
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Home In Unbeatable Location Next to Westfield Absolutely Convenient!
A superb opportunity for either owner occupiers, renovators, developers, builders or investors to maximize on the potential of this prime flat corner allotment close to all desired amenities perfect for future development (STCA). This wonderful prospect also includes the bonus of the existing 3 bedrooms plus a study(4th bedroom option), ideally positioned to one side of the corner block with two separate street frontages. Be quick as this rare gem will not last long!
• Only minutes walking distance to Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
• 3 sizable bedrooms + serviced by a spacious central bathroom with bathtub and shower area + a separate toilet room
• Generous living/lounge area + dining/meals area and a sitting room that can be used as a study or office space boasts the flexibility of a fourth-bedroom option should the need arise, which is ideal for overnight guest accommodation or long-term extended family living requirements
• Well maintained kitchen that is equipped with benchtop, oven and pantry that provides plenty of storage space for your family
• Separate dining/meals area boasts full view to the other covered alfresco and outdoor courtyard area, perfect for year round total relaxation, enjoyment and entertainment for your loved ones, friends or guests alike
• Large open and low maintenance private oasis garden with picturesque view for private retreat for your family, children or pets
• Gas ducted heating, evaporated cooling, ceiling fans, single car garage/storeroom with internal access to courtyard, plenty of open space within your own compound for outdoor activities and ample off street parking plus many other more
When you're looking for a great investment or a property to live in, the experts always say look for the 3 L's, Location, Location, Location...Well this property has much more than that. You will need to get in quick to inspect!
All these conveniently located within minutes to a collection of local schools, shops and cafes, walk to Westfield Fountain Gate SC, a super-regional shopping centre in Narre Warren and the second largest shopping centre in Australia when measured by floor area, close proximity to Max Pawsey Reserve which features oval, football, pavilion, athletics facilities, easy access to Monash Freeway, Narre Warren train station and public transportation, Monash Freeway and all desired facilities and amenities. An absolute MUST inspection!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narre Warren
Lifestyle in Narre Warren
6 Fernwood Road, Narre Warren, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Narre Warren.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how