6 Emma Court,
Sunbury, VIC 3429
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4389300
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
6 Month Lease Only - Beautiful 4 Bedroom Family Home in Sunbury!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this beautiful home spread over an area of 1170m2 is perfect for a growing family who is looking for a calm and convenient lifestyle in Sunbury!
We are excited to welcome you to 6 Emma Court, boasting open-plan living, high-quality finishes and a great design that is a must-see on your house-hunt!
Heres what youll love:
- Two separate living spaces ensure ample space for the whole family to enjoy
- Outdoor alfresco area perfect for enjoying the breathtaking Sunbury views, as well as spending quality time with friends and family
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with full ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bathroom with quality fittings
- Open-plan kitchen and meals area with a walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Aluminium windows
- Gas ducted central heating
- Internal laundry
- Ceiling fans
- Double car remote garage
- 6-month lease available
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Killara Primary School, Sunbury West Primary School, Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School, St. Annes Catholic Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Sunbury Square Shopping Centre, Foodworks Bottlemart On Melba, and ALDI Sunbury close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Melba Café, The Jolly Miller Cafe, Kyedon, Pav's Bar & Grill, Siam Taste Thai Restaurant, American Social
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Mount Holden Reserve Path, Blind Creek Parklands and Saxonwood Reserve
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunbury
Lifestyle in Sunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6 Emma Court, Sunbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.