6 Emerald Hills Boulevard,
Leppington, NSW 2179
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2020
Rent ID: 2921003
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the growing popular Emerald Hills estate, you will find this near new 4 bedroom home with high end finishes throughout this home stands out from all the rest and is a must to inspect.
Centrally located to both Campbelltown and Narellan CBDs and right off the newly opened up Raby road and only a hop skip and a jump away from new schools and shopping centres.
4 carpeted bedrooms- 3 with mirrored built ins
Walk in robe and Ensuite to Master
Open plan living and dining featuring pendant lights
Open media room
Separate home office
Open kitchen with SMEG appliances including industrial size SMEG gas oven
Dishwasher and Microwave
Extra largeWalk in pantry
Ducted Air conditioning
LED downlights throughout
Large internal laundry with external exit
Easy to maintain
Double remote garage with internal access
Emerald Hills Estate is in the process of building a new shopping centre.
Option for corner lounge and bedroom suite to be left at a higher weeks rent.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leppington
Lifestyle in Leppington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Emerald Hills Boulevard, Leppington, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Leppington.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how