6 Emerald Avenue,
White Hills, VIC 3550
Rent ID: 3638002
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOUSE FOR LEASE - 6 EMERALD AVENUE, WHITE HILLS
* Immaculately presented four bedroom family home in Peppercorn Estate.
* A beautifully designed and presented family home is now available to inspect.
* The master bedroom includes a walk-in-robe and leads to a well appointed ensuite.
* Three large bedrooms are situated in the rear wing of the home and are of a generous size-all with WWC and BIR's.
* A well appointed kitchen complete with gas cooking and a large island bench leading onto a tiled dining area and separate lounge area.
* Another formal lounge area leads into undercover alfresco area.
* Central family bathroom complete with bath, separate toilet and laundry.
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout the home maintaining comfort all year round.
* Well presented low maintenance garden in an enclosed backyard with garden shed and rainwater tanks-double gates which provide entry of a trailer for side access if required.
* Close to walking tracks, Lake Weerona and Bendigo CBD and surrounded by quality homes.
* Rent is $430 per week. Bond is $2,150.
* To register your interest please call 03 5400 1200.
**PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. IF NO PHOTO ID IS PRESENTED AT TIME OF INSPECTION, NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for White Hills
Lifestyle in White Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in White Hills? 6 Emerald Avenue, White Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how