6 Dundonald Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4312108
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - Updated Neat and Tidy Home on large block
This bright and breezy 3 bedroom home has just had a big refresh and is situated on an expansive 647sqm allotment. Offering suburban views and situated in whisper quiet position this home will go quickly.
With nearby public transport, one would be hard pressed to find a property offering such close proximity to amenities such as The North West Private Hospital, highly sought-after schools, shopping and cafe precincts, parks and bikeways.
- Gas cooking in large eat in kitchen
- Elevated with suburban views
- Neat and tidy home with ceiling fans throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms plus bathroom
- Beautiful freshly polished floors
- Downstairs provides for plenty of storage space and laundry
Call today for your inspection.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with . 6 Dundonald Street, Everton Park is perfect for the growing family.