6 Dover Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
Rent ID: 4475042
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Red Hill Cottage
Nestled in a quiet and leafy street of Red Hill, this gem offers 4 great bedrooms, excellent under house storage and a chic bathroom.
You will enjoy being located within walking distance to botanica real foods, the Red Hill Cinema, Steam Train Café, public transport, and other essential services. This home's beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings combined with its patio which boasts a lovely green aspect provide a relaxed inner-city lifestyle.
If this Red Hill Cottage hasn't won your heart yet, it also offers;
Front sun room, perfect for your morning coffee or weekend wine
High ceilings with character arches
Timber floors throughout
4 bedrooms, all with cupboards
Large kitchen with lots of natural light
Perfect entertaining patio
Lovely main bathroom with ample storage
Large under house storage
Within walking distance to bus stops, café's and neighbouring suburbs such as Paddington and Kelvin Grove
Within Ithaca Creek State School & Kelvin Grove State College Catchments; close to Grammar schools and QUT.
This home won't last long, do yourself a favour and inspect today!
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Dover Street, Red Hill, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Red Hill.