$990 Per Week- Appointment by private inspection
6 Dainfern Street,
Beaumont Hills, NSW 2155
$3,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4549696
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Living Family Home
Team at Richardson and Wrench in Bella Vista present this beautifully Designed double-story home with multiple living and entertaining spaces throughout. perfectly built for those who love to entertain their guest, with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. With the combination of both wooden and tile flooring throughout the entire home. This property awaits for you to inspect, come and experience the beautiful home yourself.
- Separate Lounge and Dining room available for the use of entertainment of Guest
- 4 Large and Spacious rooms with built-in wardrobes for all rooms.
- The Master includes an ensuite as well as a walk-in wardrobe
- 3 showers with 2 being located upstairs with a separate powder room and 1 on the ground floor.
- The flooring is a combination of all three which is Tile and wood that decks throughout the whole house
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, outdoor alfresco
- Double Car garage with internal access
- Spacious backyard perfect for family time as well as entertainment for your guest
2 min drive to Ironbark Ridge Public School (290 m), 4 min drive to Rouse Hill High School, 4 min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre (2.3 k), 3 min drive to Marian's Family Day Care (1.0 k) and 5 min drive to Rouse Hill train station (2.5 k)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaumont Hills
Lifestyle in Beaumont Hills
Walk to everything from 6 Dainfern Street, Beaumont Hills. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.