From $575 to $1,125
6 Cleo Court,
Torquay, QLD 4655
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 123394
Home away From Home
Low Season: $575 p.w, Mid: $675 p.w, Peak: $875 p.w, Ultra Peak: $1125 p.w
Sleeps 10 - Linen Supplied - 1x Queen, 1x Double, 2x Single beds, 2x Fold out lounges
This great family holiday home has everything you need for your home away from home and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only a few minutes drive to Hervey Bay's best swimming Beaches.
The Property Offers:
• Main bedroom - Queen Bed and Ensuite
• Second Bedroom - Double Bed
• Third Bedroom - 2x Single Beds
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Bathroom with Bath tub
• Living area with Air conditioning
• Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher.
• Loungeroom with Television, DVD player and Fold out lounge
• Seperate Family room for the kids with Television, DVD player, Air conditioning and fold out lounge.
• Undercover Entertainment area with table and chairs.
• Fully fenced yard with room for a Boat.
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
Only a short drive to local Restaurants/Cafes, Hotels, Shops, swimming beaches, free Water Park, local Shopping Centres, boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Want to live in Torquay? 6 Cleo Court, Torquay could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply