6 Church Street,
Lobethal, SA 5241
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4162615
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy and Convenient!
To view the property we ask that you please pre-apply for the property by clicking the following link. Pre-approved applicants will then be contacted to view the property.
This home is tucked away on a quiet side street in the popular town of Lobethal, is within walking distance to all amenities including medical facilities, supermarket, chemist, newsagency, popular cafes and restaurants.
Inside you will find:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms; 2 with built in robes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with a beautiful wood combustion heater
- The kitchen which comes complete with extensive cabinetry, large bench space, quality appliances, and overlooks the beautiful views of the rear garden
- There is a second living area or rumpus room, which could also be utilized as a studio or perhaps a fourth bedroom if the need arises
- Family bathroom with separate
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling to floor picture windows filling it throughout with natural light.
Outside you will find:
- 5kw solar system
- Brick garage with roller door
- Paved undercover entertaining area with pull down café blinds
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Pets negotiable
Be quick to secure this one!!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lobethal
Lifestyle in Lobethal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lobethal? 6 Church Street, Lobethal could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.