$420 - $440 p/week
6 Castle Street,
Glanville, SA 5015
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2021
Rent ID: 4561688
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming cottage close to cosmopolitan Semaphore Road
AVAILABLE: 16th October 2021
OPEN INSPECTION: 2nd October 2021 at 11:00am - 11:30am
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
**Only applicants who have inspected the property will be considered**
LJ Hooker Gawler are proud to present this freshly updated 3 bedroom spacious cottage which has never been rented before.
* 3 bedrooms, main with built-in robe.
* Separate lounge with split system heating/cooling plus electric heater.
* Kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space, gas cooking & a servery to the open plan dine/family room.
* Updated bathroom.
* Covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Low maintenance yards.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Polished floorboards.
* Pets negotiable.
* 12 Month lease.
Please contact us during office hours on 08 8522 3311 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm) if you have any queries regarding the application process. If your query relates to an open inspection time please be advised that all open times are updated every Friday by close of business. If you are unable to attend the open inspection or there are no open times scheduled, please send your enquiry through this website.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glanville
Lifestyle in Glanville
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glanville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6 Castle Street, Glanville today!