6 Carnell Street,
Goodna, QLD 4300
$1,312 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3900617
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS - LARGE LOT SIZE - VIEWS OF THE CITY - MOVE IN NOW!
This corner block property sits on a large lot with 2 living areas and a large backyard with views to the city!
Comprised of 3 bedrooms, an ensuite, main bathroom with a bathtub and a double lock up garage. There is open plan living/dining with air conditioning to the main living area and a kitchen with modern appliances.
- The rent will be increasing in accordance with the CPI on the 20/08/2020 to $329.60 per week.
- Tenants are responsible for all water usage
- 2 weeks rent advance + bond (4 weeks) required prior to sign up
- No pets
**Please submit all documents and call for a viewing
To Apply for this Property:
1. Complete the Horizon Housing Application:
Copy and paste this link into your browser to complete: http://www.horizonhousing.com.au/index.php?com=com_nras
2. Submit ALL supporting documents to NRASenquiries@horizonhousing.com.au
- 100 points of ID per applicant
- Proof of Income for the previous 12 months
(eg a PAYG Payment Summary + most recent 3 payslips/Income Statement from Centrelink + PAYG Payment Summary)
- A signed tenancy information request form if you are renting
- NRAS registration letter
** We cannot process your application without 12 months proof of income.
3. Viewings - Due to strict COVID19 social distancing protocols, we will not be holding public viewings. If your application is complete, we will be preprocessing this and will be in contact. Please call us if you have applied and would like to view the property.
You MUST be NRAS approved to apply for this home.
This home is part of the Australian & State Governments National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rents for low to moderate income earners.
Example of Initial Household Income Limit ($)
1 Adult $51,398
2 Adults $71,061
Sole Parent with 2 children $88,160
Couple with 2 children $105,161
*Eligibility conditions apply. In order to be considered for this property you must first be an approved applicant under the NRAS Scheme. Please visit the Department of Communities Qld Governments website at http://www.NRAS.communities.qld.gov.au https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/nras/ and complete the online Eligibility Check.
For all enquiries for this property please call us.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement, we recommend conducting your own research to confirm the property information is correct and/or if the property is suitable for you
2 Garage spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goodna
Lifestyle in Goodna
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Carnell Street, Goodna, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Goodna.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how