6 Canberra Grove,
Lalor, VIC 3075
$1,650 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2022
Rent ID: 2693276
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY FAMILY HOME
Conveniently located off Mckimmies Road is this great family home.
This home is close to public transport, schools, parks, shops and much more.
Featuring 3 bedrooms with BIR's, central bathroom, separate toilet & laundry, a lovely formal lounge and dining area & kitchen with stainless Steel appliances.Added features include heating and air conditioning, polished floorboards, landscaped gardens, lock-up garage & ample off-street parking with a large backyard for all to enjoy.
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lalor
Lifestyle in Lalor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Canberra Grove, Lalor, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lalor.