6 Bunratty Link,
Canning Vale, WA 6155
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3837739
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS and LUXURIOUS 4X2 HOME
This stylish 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home situated in an incredibly peaceful neighbourhood with prestige design features available for rent and won't last long!
Situated just minutes away from beautiful reserve and lake for the family. Ranford Road, IGA, cafes and restaurants are in walking distance also.
- Double automatic garage
- Automatic reticulation
- Double entry doors leading into a large open foyer and hallway
- Front theatre room with stylish lighting
- Large open plan kitchen, meals and lounge
- Stylish and modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space throughout, dishwasher and 5x burner gas stove
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living area and master bedroom
- Gas bayonet in main living area
- Raised ceilings
- The master bedroom, walk-in-robe and ensuite are all very spacious with an open-style design, double basins and private WC off the ensuite
- Second bedroom with a built-in-robe and also rather spacious
- Third and fourth bedrooms also with a built-in-robes
- Main bathroom, with a separate bath tub and shower
- Separate 2nd WC
- Outdoor entertainment area with an alfresco, and serene gardens and lawn space perfect for all your family and friends!
Some pets may be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
Varga Realty would like to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and the wider community. We are now offering 10 minute private viewings for one person to attend. You can have someone view on your behalf if they do not meet the below criteria or you can speak to the property manager and we can assist with a video walk through viewing.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 spread, could you please advise if you or any close family member have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any close family member:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes' to any of the above items we can only offer a video viewing at this stage.
At the viewing we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our property manager whenever possible; and,
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person
• Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the home and avoid opening and closing any doors/cupboards.
• Only one person to attend the home open.
We will be closely monitoring all updates in regards to COVID19 and will adjust if and when required to do so in line with health recommendations. Your support and understanding during these times is appreciated.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canning Vale
Lifestyle in Canning Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Canning Vale? 6 Bunratty Link, Canning Vale could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how