6 Bligh Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381212
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Home in Great Location!
This spacious home has been renovated throughout, with fresh paint, floating floors through the lounge to the separate dining and kitchen area. The four bedrooms are all carpeted and equipped with wardrobe storage. The fully fenced yard is gated and includes off street parking. It's conveniently located close to Wollongong Hospital, public transport, Beaton Park Leisure Centre, University and Wollongong Central.
A must to inspect! Avail 30th April
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6 Bligh Street, Wollongong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.