6 Barton Street,
Port Elliot, SA 5212
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522870
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly located holiday home
Looking for Accommodation In Port Elliot?
Perfectly located holiday home just one street back from Boomer Beach, just a short walk downthrough Eatts Place to the glorious clean sandy surf.
The house has 3 good sized bedrooms sleeping 6 guests, 2 bathrooms plus a light and bright open plan living / kitchen / dining area, ideal for a small group or family holiday.
The well equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave and pod coffee machine, and the lounge has a large TV. The enclosed rear garden has a large undercover entertaining area with views over the hills, perfect for enjoying a bbq.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 both have a Queen bed, while bedroom 3 has 2 single beds.
Port Elliot is well known for its beaches, why not take the opportunity to learn to surf with one of the local surf schools. Just a short drive to the stunning Horseshoe Bay in Port Elliot, with crystal clear waters, a sheltered bay with lawns, playgrounds and sand, perfect for the kids.
Victor Harbor is located just a 5 minute drive away; a hot tourist destination. Enjoy the walking trail of Granite Island or climb the Bluff, visit the whale centre, or play mini golf at Dunes mini golf by the horse drawn tram.
* A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be receivedprior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We havea NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphereof this residential location
* NO PETS unless stated otherwise
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Elliot
Lifestyle in Port Elliot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Port Elliot with plenty of room to move. 6 Barton Street will be perfect for the growing family.