$360 - $380
6 Barnstaple Road,
Salisbury, SA 5108
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3652649
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Living Doesn't Get Much Better Than This!
To view this property simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button (if available) or email Agent. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any changes to open times and give you access to our other available rentals.
Tired of feeling cramped for space? This double-brick family home is set on a huge block and boasts expansive entertaining zones, space to indulge your passion, an abundance of vehicle storage and room for the kids to run free.
- There are three good-size bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench space and plenty of storage
- Ceiling fans and lighting on the semi-enclosed verandah for all-weather entertaining
- A full bathroom plus an additional toilet adds extra comfort and convenience
- Detached rumpus room, also with split system air-conditioning
- An electric hot water storage system which is less than 12 months old
- Easy-care gardens with peach, nectarine and apricot fruit trees
- NBN is available
Adding convenience to this already impressive home is a range of local amenities. You can walk just five minutes to the Salisbury Primary School while the Parabanks Shopping Centre is only a 15-minute walk away. Local bus stops and the Salisbury train station are also within easy reach along with the picturesque Hailes Green, Pitman Park and the Salisbury Football Club.
Lease term: 12 month lease preferred
Pets: Pets will be considered upon application
Water: Tenant(s) will be responsible for water usage and supply
Internet: Tenant(s) responsibility to complete own investigations and enquiries
Special Conditions: N/A
Do you need a Property Management Specialists? We can help you lease out your investment property today! Have one of our experienced property managers come out and get you started.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Golden Grove, Greenwith, Gulfview Heights, Hillbank, Ingle Farm, Mawson Lakes, Modbury Heights, Munno Para West, One Tree Hill, Parafield Gardens, Para Hills, Para Hills West, Paralowie, Pooraka, Salisbury, Salisbury East, Salisbury North, Salisbury Plain, Salisbury Park, Salisbury Heights, Smithfield, Walkley Heights, Wynn Vale.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
6 Barnstaple Road, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Salisbury.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how