6 Acacia Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4515815
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME FULL OF CHARACTER!
PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE PROPERTY
Rent per calendar month $1521
This beautiful home full of character and bordering Pascoe Vale& Oak Park, the weatherboard property comprises of two spacious bedrooms, large lounge room, central bathroom, rear family/meal zone and a large backyard.
Situated in the most sought after pocket in glenroy, only minutes' walk from local parks, schools, shops, cafes and public transport.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glenroy could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6 Acacia Street, Glenroy today!