6 Aberdeen Street,
Geelong West, VIC 3218
$1,646 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th July 2022
Rent ID: 3718935
- 1 Bed
- 12 Baths
- 8 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Month leases accepted!
This is the "Taj Mahal" of rooming houses, with 12 bedrooms up for lease. Only a 10-15 minute walk to Geelong Waterfront Deakin University & Geelong Train Station.
Each room has a full ensuite, bar fridge, Air conditioner, TV, bed, desk and chair.
** Please select "Contact Agent" or "Book Inspection" if you wish to inspect. We will then contact you to arrange a time ***
- R7 available 18/7/22 single person or couples
- Each room has a full ensuite, bar fridge, Air conditioner, TV, bed, desk and chair.
- Rent includes all bills. Electricity, gas, cable internet and water
- 15 min walk to Geelong Waterfront University
- 10 min walk to Geelong Train Station
- 10 min walk to Pakington St cafes and shops
- Your own lockable pantry cupboard in the kitchen area
- Up to 8 car parks on site
- 2 x washing machine (free to use)
- 1 x coin operated dryer
- Built in robes in each room
- Cleaner supplied who comes once a week for the common areas & once a month for your ensuite
- Fully furnished house with appliances
- Air Conditioning in the lounge/kitchen area
- Lockable bedroom and bathroom doors
- 12 Bedroom house
- No pets allowed in share houses
- 3 month lease is accepted at an extra $60 per week.
- 6 month lease is accepted at an extra $40 extra per week.
What makes a good share house? YOUR HOUSE MATES! Therefore, only friendly, social and clean people need apply. Bond is 1 months' rent (a bit over 4 weeks rent).
Book an Inspection:
Send us an enquiry through mail Agent' and we will notify you of all available inspections as soon as possible. Please ensure you register for inspections as changes may occur.
8 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong West
Lifestyle in Geelong West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6 Aberdeen Street, Geelong West before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 12 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.