6/9 Harriette Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4865102
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Deposit Received Three bedroom apartment
Situated in the stunning new Harriette Residence's, this immaculate apartment showcases the finest materials and craftsmanship with exceptional contemporary design and style. Boasting a bespoke marble kitchen, two luxury bathrooms, designer lighting and elegant herringbone floors, the apartment will be a delight for anyone with an eye for quality and detail. Nestled in a small luxury complex offering an offsite concierge service, individual wine storage and a bookable entertainment room for functions, this apartment is offered for first time occupation and long term let.
- Uniquely appointed marble bathrooms with high end fittings
- Striking contemporary stone kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous living spaces with large balcony and plumbed in BBQ
- Automated window furnishings
- Small boutique block
- 100 meters from local shops and cafes
- 100 meters form city transport links
- Inspections can be booked via private appointment and open inspections
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/9 Harriette Street, Neutral Bay, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Neutral Bay.