6/86-88 Queens Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
Rent ID: 4340385
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY AND INSTANT - DETAILS BELOW
Located in a prime position of Hurstville, this over sized two apartment features:
- Floor boards throughout
- Modern Kitchen with new appliances
- Lock Up Garage
- Security Building
- Pets considered upon application
- Two balconies
In a convenient location within short walking distance to cafes, restaurants, Hurstville train station, and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Want to live in Hurstville? 6/86-88 Queens Road, Hurstville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.