6/84-86 Kent Street,
Beenleigh, QLD 4207
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2021
Rent ID: 4246468
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury 3 Bedroom Unit Close To All Amenities!
DISCLAIMER: Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
This modern new three-bedroom apartment situated in the historical Beenleigh is so representative of the urban renewal which is well underway. Beenleigh is positioned halfway between the Brisbane and the Gold Coast and is an incredibly convenient commute, just a few minutes from the double garage of your unit to the M1 and you're on your way. Alternatively, if you prefer the train or bus, it is just a short walk.
The spectacular unit is part of a small group of only very well-appointed 6, boasting three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The open plan living combines functionality and style and comes with air-conditioning.
Off the lounge room, there is an over-sized balcony perfect for a BBQ and alfresco dining.
All the bedrooms have built-ins, the main with an en-suite.
Great located with easy access to M1 to Brisbane and Gold Coast.
This property is close to all local amenities. Schools, transport, parks childcare centres, gym are all in walking distance.
A short drive by car to shopping centres, medical centres, and train station.
At A Glance:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, air conditioner and mirrored built-in
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen flowing out to the huge balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone bench tops, pantry and double fridge space
- Stylish family bathroom with separate toilet
- Study nook
- Separate laundry
- Bamboo flooring throughour
- Oversized balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Electric tandem car garage with storage
- Bus stop within 1-minute walk
- Park within 5-minute walk
- School within 5-minute walk
- Shopping Centre within 5-minute walk
Schools in and around Beenleigh:
- Beenleigh Special School 191m
- Beenleigh State School 451m
- Mount Warren Park State School 572m
- Beenleigh State High School 1.0km
- St Joseph's Tobruk Memorial School 1.1km
- Trinity College 1.4km
- Windaroo Valley State High School 2.3km
- Eagleby South State School 2.4km
- Eagleby State School 3.5km
- Edens Landing State School 3.6km
- Loganholme State School 4.5km
- Bethania Lutheran Primary School 5.3km
Please contact Bayleigh on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beenleigh
Lifestyle in Beenleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/84-86 Kent Street, Beenleigh. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.