Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
Available 5th March 2021
Rent ID: 4274246
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking Distance to University of New England
This 3 bedroom apartment has all the amenities of an inner-city apartment without the city traffic.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms. (ensuite off main bedroom)
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
The apartment complex features;
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts.
This property is within a short walk to the University of New England, Iconic Story Bridge Hotel an inspection is a must!
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY CLICK ON "BOOK AN INSPECTION" TAB OR CALL OUR OFFICE ON 1300 418 193 TO ARRANGE A TIME.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kangaroo Point could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/83 O'connel, Kangaroo Point today!