6/83-93 Railway Street,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd July 2020
Rent ID: 3388612
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located Townhouse
Beautifully presented with quality contemporary finishes throughout, this generously proportioned townhouse offers a fantastic easy care lifestyle opportunity in a highly convenient locale. It is peacefully set just a short stroll from Stockland Mall shopping centre, M2/M7 city transport and North Baulkham Hills Primary.
- Two good sized bedrooms with mirror built in robes
- Internal laundry with dryer and second bathroom combined
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern bathroom upstairs with third toilet
- Double automatic garage with extra storage and internal access
- Spacious tiled open plan living areas plus accompanied by separate meals
- Sun soaked outdoor entertainment area bordered by low maintenance gardens
- Surprisingly spacious kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
Available 3rd July 2020.
** Strict Covid-19 health and safety precautions will be managed throughout open home inspections **
To inspect please "click" email agent button, book and inspection on realestate.com.au or www.raywhitebaulkhamhills.com.au.
If an inspection has been arranged a date and time will be available for you to book into, otherwise we will notify you once an inspection has been arranged. Please note that if you don't register your details you will not be notified or kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Baulkham Hills? 6/83-93 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how