6/8 Woodvale Close,
Plumpton, NSW 2761
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101947
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted/renovated 3-bedroom villa on quite street.
This sweet home has its own backyard and pergola perfect for the kids.
Located in a popular location within proximity to the Mount Druitt hospital, M7, Plumpton High School and the local shopping centre.
The main features of the house are:
- Gas cooking
- Split system air conditioning
- LUG & carport
- Pergola for outdoor setup
- Built in robes in two bedrooms
Call 9629 7111 to organise the inspection today
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Laing+Simmons gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Plumpton
Lifestyle in Plumpton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6/8 Woodvale Close, Plumpton, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Plumpton.