6/8 Beasley Avenue,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4415857
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SMS OR EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR VIEWING
Great Centrally Located Townhouse
A hidden 2 bedroom gem awaits with this fully renovated architecturally inspired living abode that offers the following amenities:
- Private secluded paved courtyard ideal for alfresco dining accessed via internal sliding doors & shady tree canopy to keep cool over summer
- Spacious downstairs living zone
- Bright and beautifully appointed kitchen
- Very efficient design with 2 spacious upstairs bedrooms (B.I.R's)
- Quiet off street car space - Majority owner occupiers within complex
- Low maintainence gardens & upkeep
- Quiet neighbourhood, yet easy 400 meters walking access to Werribee central train station, shops and motorway access.
Why waste your time, submit an application today for pre-approval, then all you need to do is view the house before signing up!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/8 Beasley Avenue, Werribee. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.