6/8-12 Orchard Street,
Balgowlah, NSW 2093
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118298
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
** UNDER APPLICATION - no further inspections **
(Professional photos to come)
Perfect for families and entertainers, this beautifully presented residence provides an idyllic lifestyle retreat.
Set over two light filled levels with courtyards at both the front and rear, the home is located a short stroll to Balgowlah village and North Harbour Reserve.
Features of the home include;
* 3 air-conditioned bedrooms on the upper level
* Tidy, sunlit bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Gorgeous renovated kitchen - spacious, modern and thoughtfully designed
* Gas cook top, electric oven and additional combination microwave oven
* Dishwasher, stone bench tops
* Large internal laundry flows from kitchen
* Separate living and dining areas
* Private sunny rear deck and garden
* Internal access to double side by side parking in secure lock up garage
* Need storage? How about a lock-up area as big as a bedroom!
* Pet friendly, subject to strata and owner approval
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgowlah
Lifestyle in Balgowlah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/8-12 Orchard Street, Balgowlah. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.