2/7 Windsor Street,
Hermit Park, QLD 4812
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4220803
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Central, Low Maintenance, Great Price!
**BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - SEE DETAILS BELOW**
Upper Level Unit!
This fantastic 2 bedrooms unit is located in the super central suburb of Hermit Park, which provides easy access to a range of amenities, including shops, schools & public transport.
The CBD & Strand are also just minutes away, which means this property is prefect for anybody looking for an easy breezy lifestyle, without a hefty price tag. Features include:
- Recently renovated, with new tiles, new paint & brand new kitchen.
- Two spacious bedrooms, with built ins to the main bedroom.
- Fully air conditioned with split systems.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space 2 spacious bedrooms, with built ins to the main bedroom.
- Screens to windows.
- Balcony off loungeroom.
- Laundry located in downstairs storeroom.
- Single Carport.
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click on 'Email Agent', enter your details and you will be sent a link via SMS/email to arrange an inspection. Alternatively, click on the 'Virtual Tour' tab or 'Book an Inspection Time' button to go to the booking screen. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hermit Park
Lifestyle in Hermit Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hermit Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/7 Windsor Street, Hermit Park.