6/7 Rainsford Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$2,368 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th July 2021
Rent ID: 4444221
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment With Double Lock-Up Garage
Due to COVID restrictions, all inspections are by appointment only. We ask you to please schedule your attendance with an available inspection time. Once all inspection times are filled, we are unable to accommodate additional attendees.
Stroll to the Tennyson Street shops to sip a morning latte!!
With style and contemporary flair, this stunning apartment has all the amenities to suit someone looking for that 'something special' in a home.
Set over 2 levels with a DOUBLE lock-up garage nestled behind security gates, you'll come home to relax and enjoy this low-maintenance lifestyle in a prize position.
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone benchtops & a dishwasher
- Upper level spacious lounge/dining room with split system heating/cooling
- Great sized carpeted Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Further bedroom with built in robes
- Two separate, spacious terrace balconies
- Central stunning bathroom in neutral colours, complete with laundry facilities
- Double remote lock-up garage with space for storage
- HUGE, private wrap around ground floor courtyard with low maintenance garden
Minutes from Brighton Road tram, Barkly Street Shopping Precinct, Ormond Road Cafes and don't forget the beach!!!
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
One calendar months bond required
Courtyard for private use (on title of Apartment 6)
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/7 Rainsford Street, Elwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.