6/7 O'connor Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2021
Rent ID: 4655432
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy And Modern 1 Bedroom Close to Amenities!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
Offering a large bedroom and light filled study area. This single level unit is ideal for singles or couples looking for low maintenance, modern living.
What you need to know
- 1 generous sized bedroom with built in robe and wall to wall carpet
- Sparkling bathroom with oversized shower
- Study area
- Single Car Space
- Open plan Living area
- European Laundry
- Secure private courtyard with shed
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Split system heating and cooling
- Stone benchtops and gas cooking facilities
- Reservoir Train Station
- Reservoir Primary School
- Edwardes Street Shopping/Café precinct
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1,412
Please click the following link to apply for the property online: https://snug.com/apply/raywhitereservoir
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Reservoir could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/7 O'connor Street, Reservoir today!