6/69 Broome Street,
Maroubra, NSW 2035
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4473468
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLDING FEE TAKEN
2 Bedroom Apartment with Carspace
This quiet first floor 2 bedroom unit enjoys a north facing position and just minutes walk to Maroubra Beach. Set back from the street it offers a leafy outlook from the balcony with the sea breeze flowing straight through.
* 2 good size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and carpet throughout
* Floating floors in the living area
* Large living area and separate dining, spacious balcony with a northern leafy and district view
* Gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and plenty of storage
* Internal laundry room with extra storage space, linen cupboard
* Security building, car space
Available: 19th July 2021
Inspect: By appointment
Details: Samantha 0409 879 346
Due to government restrictions we are limited to one person at a time to attend inspections. Face masks and social distancing are compulsory at all times. If you have any symptoms, please do not attend.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroubra
Lifestyle in Maroubra
You could be living at 6/69 Broome Street, Maroubra before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.