6/60-64 Essington Street,
Wentworthville, NSW 2145
$1,584 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358566
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Affordable 2 Bedroom NRAS Property Income limits apply
Property ID. 13729
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Near New Boutique Luxury Apartment with well-appointed 2 bedroom is being offered at a below market rental and available for a long term tenancy. Well located in a quiet street in Wentworthville with easy access to Highway Plaza Shopping Centre, local schools, M4, public transport including Rail & T-Way.
This apartment includes a long list of stylish features:
- 2 Bedroom with Built-In and carpet
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Large open plan lounge and dining area leading to spacious balcony
- Polyurethane Kitchen with Stone bench top, Dishwasher and Gas appliances
- Split system reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Spacious lift for easy access to all levels
- Secure Garage with remote with ample visitor parking
- Internal alarm system
*** NOTE - HOUSEHOLD INCOME LIMITS APPLY - The rent is discounted from normal market rent under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) program. The income limits vary depending on the number of people in the household. To be eligible, applicants must also be Australian Citizens and/or permanent residents.
Applications only accepted on Axis Housing Application Form and after inspection of property.
Maximum Household Income limits below:
One adult $52,795
Two adults $72,993
Three adults $93,191
Sole parent with 1 child $73,044
Sole parent with 2 child $90,558
Couple with 1 child $90,507
Couple with 2 children $108,021
COVID-19 : We follow Social Distancing and Safe Hygiene practices in line with Government Health recommendations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wentworthville
Lifestyle in Wentworthville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Wentworthville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/60-64 Essington Street, Wentworthville.