$600pw incl utilities
6/6-8 Flagstaff Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th March 2021
Rent ID: 2195533
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 13TH MARCH TBA
Modern two storey apartment in the heart of Gladesville. The location is perfect, only a short walk to Gladesville Shopping Centre, transport, parks, schools and more.
- Large open plan living room with a balcony on both sides
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and own balconies
- Neat, large main bathroom with laundry facilities
- Other features include high ceilings, floating floorboards, air-conditioning and a secure car space
*Includes gas, water and electricity
**Shared letter box and intercom with unit 6A
Available date: 13/03/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/6-8 Flagstaff Street, Gladesville.