6/51 Rialto Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th January 2020
Rent ID: 1625633
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Unit that Will Surprise You!
If style, comfort and convenience matter to you, then you cannot by-pass the opportunity to secure this exceptional unit.
Located within walking distance from the Bus-Way - reaching the CBD will be a breeze. It certainly will not take long for you to feel spoilt by living in this great location and in this beautifully appointed residence.
The complex is accessible via intercom controlled security entrance offering you excellent security and privacy. From the moment you enter the unit you will be impressed by its stunning floating timber floor in the lounge and dining area - just to give you an idea of spaciousness - the unit boasts a generous floor area of 90 square metres.
Additional features include:
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic stovetop and stunning blend of black and crisp white colour scheme
- Contemporary bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Laundry conveniently combined with the bathroom
- Two built-in bedrooms - second bedroom single-sized, ideal for study
- Air-conditioned Master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Balcony with City views adjoining living area
- Spacious single remote controlled garage with additional storage space
Well located on the Coorparoo Greenslopes Border, close to the East Leagues Club, shops and local schools you should not let this unit pass you by.
To arrange your private inspection click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or "Email Agent" button, alternatively, you can call our office on 07 3397 5877.
Property Code: 1418
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/51 Rialto Street, Coorparoo, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coorparoo.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how