6/5 Wills Avenue,
Waverley, NSW 2024
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647565
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Two Bedroom Property in Superb Location
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac adjoining Varna Park has become available to rent. Conveniently located in an almost secret avenue right above Varna Park, on the borders of Clovelly and Bronte it is just a few metres from the local shopping village on Macpherson St and in easy reach of schools, Queens Park, Charing Cross shops and all the amenities of Bondi Junction. Walk to Bronte and Clovelly beaches in minutes and enjoy being moments to Gordon's Bay and the famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk.
- Spacious living room and dining room with tonnes of light
- Functional kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Main king-size bedroom, second double bedroom
- Built in wardrobes, separate laundry on same level
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards, freshly painted
- Open parking space for one car, 30 seconds to Varna Park
Please "Book Inspection" to register online and be notified of available times as and when they are uploaded
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
*** FACE MASKS - Please ensure you bring a face mask to the inspection. Access to any inspections may not be permitted without a mask.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Waverley is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/5 Wills Avenue, Waverley.