6/5 Hely Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th May 2020
Rent ID: 3623078
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Inner South Living
It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Set on the first floor of the brand new The Archer complex, this wonderful two-bedroom apartment is sure to impress, combining style and location this opportunity is not to be missed. Offering bright and spacious open-plan living with a large external balcony facing inwards, it will be the perfect spot to enjoy all year round and is ready for you to move in now! With all that the inner south has to offer, this apartment will place you near the Kingston Foreshore, Manuka, The Parliamentary triangle, Old Bus Depot and Fyshwick markets.
The modern kitchen is complete with quality AEG stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, good pantry and storage space, and an externally ducted rangehood for smell-free cooking! And for all year-round comfort, the apartment contains ducted heating and cooling.
- Functional open plan
- Spacious balcony with access from the main bedroom and living area
- Quality modern kitchen with AEG appliances and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- Good sized bedroom with built in robes
- Ducted heating and cooling
- 1 secure basement car space and storage unit
- Close to all local amenities including local schools, shops & public transport
- Walking distance to private schools
- European laundry with dryer
- EER 7.5 stars
For a stylish space in a brand-new quality complex and walking distance to St Clares and St Edmunds Colleges, look no further and take advantage of all that inner south living can offer by securing this property today.
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Griffith could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/5 Hely Street, Griffith today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how