6/48 Waddell Road,
Bicton, WA 6157
Available 9th February 2020
Rent ID: 2243446
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WE HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
CHALLENGE 1: Find another 2 bedroom 1 bathroom villa, at this price, in a better location.
CHALLENGE 2: Find another villa, at this price, with a modern bathroom and sweet raised deck area.
CHALLENGE 3: Find another villa, at this price, with features such as:
- Split system - reverse cycle Air Conditioning in Lounge.
- Lock up Single Carport.
- Surrounded by parks, schools and public transport links
- Walk to Melville Plaza
- Less than 5kms from the Fremantle café strip
FINAL CHALLENGE ... CALL NOW AND APPLY!
Pet assessed on Application.
To make further enquiries or to arrange a Viewing of this Property:
1. Refer to any current "OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES" above
2. Send us an enquiry by clicking on "EMAIL AGENT" above
3. Call or SMS your AMG - Asset Management Team member by clicking on, and revealing, the numbers above.
Property Code: 2010
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bicton
Lifestyle in Bicton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/48 Waddell Road, Bicton. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how