6/48 Bardolph Place,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3812315
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGH QUALITY HOUSE in school catchment
This well presented stand alone house, boasts 4 spacious bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, separate lounge room, family room, a well appointed kitchen,and air conditioning to keep you cool in summer or warm as toast during the approaching winter months. City bus stop, Sunnybank Hills Shopping center and Market Square are all within easy reach providing a multitude of shopping and dining options.
Neatly positioned on a low maintenance block that is fully fenced and easy to upkeep it has everything you need for outdoor entertaining. Level lawns and covered patio area are ideal for summer BBQ's and the yard is safe for pets too.
Striking glass window panes flood the entry spaces with beautiful natural light and are complimented by the high ceilings, neutral paintwork and quality flooring. The open-design includes:
- Formal lounge room on entry with thick carpets and blinds. A welcoming space for adult time and comfortable indoor entertaining.
- Generous living and dining area that provides the perfect relaxed environment for kids and family time.
- Crisp white and sleek kitchen area with huge island bench for casual seating. Fitted with quality appliances and a great range of cabinetry.
- Extra-large double garage with internal entry through to the purpose-built laundry with built-in cupboards.
- Massive master bedroom with room for a lounge setting offers ensuite and double-size sliding robes.
- Three junior bedrooms all close to the neatly appointed shared bathroom. Each bedroom has sliding robes, fans, security screens and quality carpets.
The home sits in a fantastic location that offers complete family convenience. Walk to two major local shopping centres and gain entry to the popular local state primary school. It has proximity to main roads, bus stops and motorways and enjoys access to multiple parks and recreational services in the suburb.
No Pets Thank you.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Sunnybank Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6/48 Bardolph Place, Sunnybank Hills today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how